Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Stock ECU Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/stock-ecu-discussion/)
-   -   07 wrx tune (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/stock-ecu-discussion/51384-07-wrx-tune.html)

Kato 06-12-2012 10:57 AM

[QUOTE=mao;725505]Lol Kato, please formulate a f(x) for me and draw a WOT run.

Certifications are all on my office wall if you are interested.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry you don't understand this simple topic. Generating formulas has nothing to do with what we are discussing.

Since your certifications are on the wall, you should have no issue telling us what university awarded you a bachelors degree in engineering?

mao 06-12-2012 11:03 AM

PIGSTi: You are right. 1+1 = 5

DukeDrifter 06-12-2012 11:05 AM

[QUOTE=mao;725517]PIGSTi: You are right. 1+1 = 5[/QUOTE]

Are you going to continue to ignore the questions your being asked ? Or is it you can't answer what your being asked ?

ImPreSiV 06-12-2012 11:12 AM

[img]http://www.wickedrides.com.au/blog/sites/default/files/images/diggingahole.jpg[/img]

MadDocker 06-12-2012 11:14 AM

[yt]b97zJxKEqAk[/yt]

Cant embed the fucker...

mao 06-12-2012 11:18 AM

Kato, as mentioned, pop by if you are that interested. Bring you tape measure along too.

Got to get back on the dyno. Have fun talking shit and linking intgrals to a WOT power run.

[QUOTE=Kato;725514]I'm sorry you don't understand this simple topic. Generating formulas has nothing to do with what we are discussing.

Since your certifications are on the wall, you should have no issue telling us what university awarded you a bachelors degree in engineering?[/QUOTE]

DukeDrifter 06-12-2012 11:23 AM

[QUOTE=mao;725526]Kato, as mentioned, pop by if you are that interested. Bring you tape measure along too.

Got to get back on the dyno. Have fun talking shit and linking intgrals to a WOT power run.[/QUOTE]

I can't see why you can't just tell us ?

If you are right then why won't you explain why kato is wrong ? Yet you continue to beat around the bush.

You don't know me but you sure as shit know my car.

astralex 06-12-2012 11:26 AM

I can't help but laugh! There are what? 6~7000 members on this forum? Chances are you can't bullshit all of them. And come on, trying to pull the 'I know best, I'm an engineer' line is a little invalid in this crowd it seems. Even I can put my hand up and say me too. But no no, suddenly very busy tuning above the curve again.

Kato 06-12-2012 11:38 AM

[QUOTE=mao;725526]Kato, as mentioned, pop by if you are that interested. Bring you tape measure along too.

Got to get back on the dyno. Have fun talking shit and linking intgrals to a WOT power run.[/QUOTE]

Happy to discuss on the forums so everyone can learn. That is the whole purpose of it.

Discussing in person only benefits the two people discussing it.

I am happy to be corrected on anything that I have said being wrong. I know I am wrong or lacking in knowledge on a great deal of topics concerning tuning. It is not my day to day activity, which is why I ask those who do it on a regular basis to increase my knowledge. The whole purpose of the forum is to discuss and from the collective group of knowledge we can all learn more.

So far when I have tried to discuss area under the curve in multiple threads, you refuse to listen or come up with such strange things (area above the curve for instance) that a lot of people are questioning your engineering background. Like I have said, these topics are very basic and covered in great detail in many books.

I am not sure why you do not wish to discuss these items in greater detail to help the whole community out.

I also do not know why you have not just reprinted Tony's original graph from your dyno for it to be uploaded here. The only response we currently get is to come see you at your shop. I have been to your shop numerous times and discussed parts with you numerous times. This is helpful, but only helps me and not the community.

BOMB3R 06-12-2012 11:42 AM

[QUOTE=mao;725517]PIGSTi: You are right. 1+1 = 5[/QUOTE]
Looking at most of your Graphs, is that EvoR philosophy?